PDA

View Full Version : Here to Help

Everymerchant
10-22-2013, 01:50 PM
Hello Everyone!

We created this account to help small business owners with any questions they may have about marketing or advertising. Being a small business ourselves, Every Merchant wants to see small business owners succeed in their markets.

There will be experts of a variety of topics who periodically sign in and answer any questions you may have.

For those who are curious, you can also visit our site at everymerchant.com

I hope we can help out!

vangogh
10-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Everymerchant. Just so you know, we prefer each account to be one person. We're not a community looking for experts to check in on us and save the day by answering our questions. We're a community of real people running businesses who do ask questions and help each other with answers, but mainly like to get to know each other and chat.

Thanks for joining the community.

chrismarklee
10-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Question

What blogs and sites can I leave my links etc to promote my Income tax business o local customers ?

Thanks in advance,

Alisha
10-31-2013, 08:12 AM
Dear Everymerchant,
It's pretty good feel to know behind your intro.We are all meet here to update regarding our business & various topics through discussion on this group. This is a wonderful place gives chance to every small-business owner to a merchant owner to advertise & marketing their business. Anyway, thanks to joining the community and make happy to stay.

Twhansbury
10-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Everymerchant,

Welcome to the forum i believe you will like it here. Looking forward to learning from your posts.

Gabe
10-31-2013, 09:58 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.