Thread: Here to Help

Default Here to Help

Hello Everyone!

We created this account to help small business owners with any questions they may have about marketing or advertising. Being a small business ourselves, Every Merchant wants to see small business owners succeed in their markets.

There will be experts of a variety of topics who periodically sign in and answer any questions you may have.

For those who are curious, you can also visit our site at everymerchant.com

I hope we can help out!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Everymerchant. Just so you know, we prefer each account to be one person. We're not a community looking for experts to check in on us and save the day by answering our questions. We're a community of real people running businesses who do ask questions and help each other with answers, but mainly like to get to know each other and chat.

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Question

What blogs and sites can I leave my links etc to promote my Income tax business o local customers ?

Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    Owner Cel Financial
    https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/

Array

Dear Everymerchant,
    It's pretty good feel to know behind your intro.We are all meet here to update regarding our business & various topics through discussion on this group. This is a wonderful place gives chance to every small-business owner to a merchant owner to advertise & marketing their business. Anyway, thanks to joining the community and make happy to stay.

Everymerchant,

Welcome to the forum i believe you will like it here. Looking forward to learning from your posts.

Array

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.