Thread: The best using KPI's

Default The best using KPI's

Dear community,

At first I want to apology for my bad English. I'm a German student and I do since 2 days an internship in Australia. So my English is not very good but I hope I can explain why I ask you about your opinion.

My task is to find the top 10 KPI's (so the most used) in the 5 areas: Accounting, IT, Online Presence - eCommerce, Sales and Finances.

I find some of this KPI's but I want to ask: What you are thinking is important for this areas?
    Is some KPI which is for you and your business very important?

I'm very glad if you would be so nice to help me by my task.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
    Neda

Array

KPI are normally very specific to the niche the business is operating in, for example running an ecommerce business the managers will track revenue, conversion rate and inventory turns but if you are in the b2b world then leads and sales funnels are going to be higher up the monitoring list.

I can say that for my business which is just starting out we watch the major statistics coming out of Google Analytics daily.
    Wholesale Products at Factory Direct Prices - Zooron.com

Sales
    In my business I measure
    Sales activity per day (phone, emails...work ) and I do it in a point system
    Appointments per day
    proposals per week
    revenue per month

In the IT side
    hours billed per month
    If they stayed within time allotted per ticket (if the ticket cannot be solved by them within a certain time-frame, they have to move it to the next higher level technician
    Write-off revenue - If it was a password reset, it should take about 10 minutes at most. If it took 15 minutes, then we had to "write-off" or lose 5 minutes worth of work because the client should not have to pay for bad efficiency on our part.

Those are my big ones....good luck
    Osprey Strategic Research focuses on MSP telemarketing services specifically for the IT industry.