Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just discovered Yelp...any others im missing

As far as I know, yelp is the most highly trafficked. I'd suggest saving your time and only using them.
    ]Get a FREE website designed for your business. Simply visit www.mysabusiness.com and submit a request!

Array

I'm kind of late to the party on this thread so the original poster probably has all the advice they need right now, but for others reading this for the first time, a great tool to use is White Spark's tool. Since I'm new here, I don't know if I can leave links or not, but here is a link to it:
    https://www.whitespark.ca/local-citation-finder

You can do a search for free but they block out most of the info so to get the full results you need to pay. They charge $20/month but you can go month-to-month so you can run a bunch of searches in the first month, grab all the data, and then cancel. What the tool does is find the citation sources (i.e. directories) that are most beneficial to your business and location. It will uncover all the usual big players like Yelp, CitySearch, etc. but it also finds all those industry and local niche directories. It's a great tool. I have no association with the company either so please don't take this as a shameless promotion. It's just a tool I've found incredibly helpful.

Travis