Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Twitter shows immediate results

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Well I would think no one is actually following you because of the auto response. Aren't you sending them after they've already chosen to follow you? I'm sure some don't realize it's an automated response and I'm sure some people don't mind them. Recently though, there have been a lot of complaints about them.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Yeah but more so you would be hard pressed i would imagine, finding how many people unfollow you straight away because of an auto response. So while you may see a lot of people follow you, from the email notification. You would then not really know how many of them unfollow because of the auto message or some other reason
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

There are some tools that will email you when someone unsubscribes and it'll show your most recent tweet when they did unsubscribe. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but they probably help figure out if it's the auto response causing them to unfollow.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Array

I am really not to concerned with people unfollowing. Especially if it is just one at a time. If i see a big hit like lose hundreds, then hopefully i will be able to connect it back to what i did to cause it, or a known glitch in twitter.

Especially when you get above the few hundred followers, it is almost impossible to keep track of every follower an losing one or even gaining one makes little difference to what you would do i imagine.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I only mentioned the unfollow tools because of your post above. I don't really pay much attention either to people unfollowing me. The only reason I want to know is if it's people who followed me just to get me to follow them back and as soon as I do they unfollow.

Banned
    Array

I don't actually check bios, I just click on random links that they twit, specially when it is mixed with interesting lines.