Thread: No more need to click a button to post a reply

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Default No more need to click a button to post a reply

Just letting everyone know that you can now reply to posts without having to click one of the buttons. I always find it annoying to have to click and I'm guessing you might too.

In order to do that I had to turn off the hypethreading in the forum, but I have a hunch no one uses that or even realizes what it is, so I'm thinking turning it off is not an issue for anyone.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I saw that. I'm glad you fixed that issue. It wasn't hugely annoying, but being able to reply right away is nice.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Yeah. The hyperthreaded thing can actually be cool, but it's something I don't think most people ever use. You have to turn it off so the quick reply doesn't need a click. I figured it was more important to most people not to have to click than it was showing the threaded thing.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Yes, thank you. I agree.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

The quick-reply is pretty much the only way i post, so good to see, while clicking one of the things was slightly annoying it was minimal compared to not having quick reply at all.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It definitely makes things easier to post not having to click.