Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSS Help

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

That makes sense. It wasn't until you worked all the way to the body that 100% was really a comparison to anything. At the body the height was probably the window height. Does it still work when you resize the window to make it larger? Or does the height stay where it was for the original window size?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

When I make the window taller and shorter, the div does resize. There appears to be either padding or a margin at the bottom. But in general it working.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Had you set an explicit height in px it probably wouldn't resize, but because it's 100% it should. I thought I've had problems with things not resizing in either FF or IE in the past. I can't remember which and it also may have been a version or two ago of the browsers. I'm glad it's resizing now. Seems like you have it working.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals