Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Will the new members please come forward?"

Array

Default "Will the new members please come forward?"

i'm H, and i'm a graphic-designaholic (nervously).

i've been using graphic design for about 7 years and finally deciding to try to make it a full-time biz. (ok - so that's kind of the opposite of any kind of -aholic, but you get the idea.)

vangogh is my good friend and has been urging me to join for awhile, meet the good people here, partake of donuts and stale coffee. so here i am! looking forward to meeting all of you, learning more about small biz in general and hopefully adding some constructive help when i can. (weak smile)

(sit down, stare at the styrofoam cup in my lap)

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Let me welcome you on behalf o the forum H. I'm sure you'll get be happy to get to know everyone. Lots of great people here already and more joining every day.

Yep H is a good friend of mine so I hope everyone will treat her well.

We do have coffee and donuts available in the lounge. The coffee is always ready, but the last one to arrive in the morning needs to bring the donuts. mmm...donuts.

Glad you took me up on the offer to join. We really do have a friendly and knowledgeable community here. I'm sure you'll be able to learn more to help your business grow and also be able to share your experiences and knowledge and help our business grow too.

Thanks again for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hi Just H, admitting you have a problem is half the battle. Good luck in your business!

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Hey, Just H. I was wondering when we might see you here. For those of us who don't care for coffee, we also have tea and a nice mug of cocoa for the chocoholics among us. I'm down with the donuts though!

We're a good group here and I think you'll enjoy being part of the forum.

Array

thanks homer, i mean vangogh. thanks goat - half a battle is better than a whole one!

Array

thanks Kristine! i've heard a lot of great things about you and checked out some of your writing. good stuff! great to officially meet you, umm, virtually officially (is that proper tense??)

Array

hello H,

I never noticed the doughnuts until recently. But I will be raiding them on occasion and running back to where I am.

--Although many of us have met Vangogh... virutally few ever have face-to-face contact.

Welcome to the forums.

Array

thanks rezzy. if you see a raspberry filled one, carve an H into it! btw - i've seen vangogh's mug many times and he's not so bad looking . . . for a dead guy w/ one ear!

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard. As a fellow graphics guy who also owns a business, I look forward to getting to know you better. Having a sense of humor in business sure helps too, and you've got that one covered. And it looks like the secret is out on our stash of coffee and donuts in the lounge.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Default Ms. H Welcome

Lots to learn here. Enjoy your stay . Please take those donuts out a here, I'm suppose to be on a diet!!!

Regards.

Gregg