Thread: Real estate associate website copy, bio, services, experience, areas etc

Default Real estate associate website copy, bio, services, experience, areas etc

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here specializes in this type copywriting.
    We are looking for an idea of what this type of job would cost.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Possibly, I've sent a PM in case I can help.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

well, nobody will really "specialize" in this type of writing. A good copywriter can write about anything. Basically, you want someone coming to your site to read it and feel good about contacting you. A copywriter makes that happen.

Pricing is all over the place, from a low of about $25-$50 a page to several hundred a page. Both have merit - if you just want filler content that you don't care if people read, the $25 route is viable. If you want content that people will read and form an opinion on / look to contact you from, you want a "real" writer, as he or she will likely pay for himself (probably many times over).

My best advice is to hire the writer you like best.
    Dan Furman - Copywriter, Business Author, Entrepreneurial/Business Consultant
    Business Writing Services | Website Copywriting Services | Blog here

Thanks for your advice Dan