Thread: Searching for tips

Array

Default Searching for tips

Hello I am a independent affiliate with a merchant service provider (Matchrateplus) and I am looking for any pointers that you may have to help me bring customers to my website [link removed]. thanks
    Last edited by Harold Mansfield; 07-25-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Self Promotion. Please create signature.

Create the best content for products which you can possibly offer. Your content is your best advertisement - if visitors love your content, then they will go back and spread the word to others.
    Make it easy for users to recommend your site. Viral marketing is very important -- and easy to tap on the Web.

Array

You're not looking for pointers. You're looking to advertise. And you just did.
    Sylvia
    http://businessplanmentor.com/
    Free business plan tutorial and step by step how to start your own business.

Getting Traffic To Your Site

There’s not just one best way to get traffic to your site so it's important to implement new ways as time goes on.

Here's a few way to get you started or add to what you are currently doing:

Your biggest FREE traffic source – Search Engine Traffic - Top 3: Yahoo, Google, MSN

PPC Search Engines - quick way to get traffic

Link Trading – friends endorse you, you endorse them

Newsletter - Your own - Your articles in other newsletters - Just start one and do it

Your Own Affiliate Program - Builds your list with buyers

Joint Ventures – others endorse you - get high quality traffic fast with buyers and interested prospects

Cross-Promotions

Signature Box at Forums and Newsgroups

Exit Traffic - trade exit traffic with other sites and your other sites

Write testimonials for others

Word of mouth referrals from people on your newsletter list to their friends – give them permission to pass along your newsletter

Unsubscribe pages on other sites

There's lots more, but those will get you going and most likely all you will ever need.

As always, my best to you --

Mark Hendricks