Thread: Hello Everyone

Array

Default Hello Everyone

I used to visit SBF.com but left when thing went downhill. I just found this forum and it looks to be a good place. Any of you in real estate my have seen me on several other real estate or real estate photography forums.

My wife and I own a real estate advertising and photopgraphy service in southeast Missouri. We service an area from south of Sikeston Missouri to the southern part of St. Louis.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Hi Nealrm. Good to see you here. It's nice to see more refugees from the old SBF.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard, or welcome back. It is sad what happened to the .com but the grass is a lot greener over here. We're glad you found us because a lot of people were sick of seeing it go down hill, and that's why we're here.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Hi Nealrm and welcome to the Forum. I didn't know the old one but I can tell you this one is a great place to hang out and discuss business topics.

I work in web development in Costa Rica. We've done a ton of web work in Real Estate in the local market so we may (indirectly) have quite a bit in common from a web/seo perspective. Look forward to visiting with you.
    Singer/Songwriter/SEO Guy | Indigo Cowboy Band

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum nealrm. Yep about the old forum, but we're building back what that place used to have here and hopefully in time no one will miss the old place.

Thanks for joining or rejoining the community. I'm sure after a few days you'll feel right at home again.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals