Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Twitter Resource

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I don't think their plans are going to be to include AdSense. I have a hunch it's going to be selling premium services. I've also heard people speculating that Google will buy them since you can usually find better real time results searching Twitter than you can searching Google.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

I am not so sure income may even yet be their first priority, some of the things i have read place them as still small compared to what they could be. Plus they are having no problems at all getting venture capital. What i do think though is that when they decide to make money, they will have something that will launch them to a really decent level on the playing field.

Especially there was one article that i saw which showed something along the lines of income to staff in a number of the different companies, online such as Facebook and some others. Even if twitter made some moderately or low income levels they would be more financially justifiable them a large number of other social media companies.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

They've gained enough financing to keep them going for quite some time so it's probably not imperative for them to start making money tomorrow. Still that's clearly their goal and they've mentioned having some ideas, though they haven't revealed what those ideas might be.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals