Thread: Adding Facebook share to blog

Registered Member
    Array

Default Adding Facebook share to blog

I really want to add FB share and like button to my blog. I googled to find out how?. Some code has been given but I really dont know where to paste it in Edit Html. Can anyone help me to do it please.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johngkm View Post
    I really want to add FB share and like button to my blog. I googled to find out how?. Some code has been given but I really dont know where to paste it in Edit Html. Can anyone help me to do it please.
    You already have share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, G+, Blogger and Gmail at the bottom of your posts. For the "like" button...I don't remember much about how Blogger works anymore, but I found this:
    Insert Facebook like button in every Blogger Post | UnzipTech : Blogging tips | SEO tips | Blogger Widgets | Tricks | Online Earnings | Smartphones

Array

I'm currently using blogger and I believe there are existing option on your blogger regarding the facebook shares and other social media sharing buttons, it's just up to you if want it to be visible or not. You may also try what Harold has provided if you want a like button on every post you have.
    Your daily dose of legal news in California:
    TWITTER:@MesrianiLaw | FACEBOOK:Mesriani Law Group | GOOGLE+ LOCAL: +Mesriani Law Group

Array

Yeah, I think most blogging software already has that stuff built in. Are you looking to do some customizing with the share button?

Array

By the way, I'm using Add This to add share buttons to my website. I really like it. Might be worth looking into for your blog.

If you are running a wordpress blog, there is a plugin available for facebook like and share. I think there is an available button for blogger too. There's only a bit of editing on the size and color of the like box that you need to do.