Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does newspaper advertising still work?

Array

I played with newspaper advertising...didn't do much...it was the local paper that comes out once a week

all forms of print are pretty much dead

my church bulletin gets me about what I put into it

Array

I think it still could help. It depends also with the product or service that you are promoting. But don't depend only with newspapers. Some people including me are using internet to search for something or even to know some news. It is still better to advertise also online.

i personally don't read newspaper. But its one of way of advertising. also consider social media, it is the most popular way of advertising. a website can help you as well =)

This depends on your niche,

We promote some local companies in a range of newspapers they are in the elderly/mobility niche.

Depending on your niche all advertisement can work.
    High Quality Printing For UK Businesses, We are a UK Based printers we can do leaflets, business cards, menus, brochures anything you need! www.watfordleaflets.co.uk

Newspaper marketing still exist but it is having a good scope. As it is much more expensive than internet advertising. And although online marketing is increasing day by day.