Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Financial Freedom Important?

Array

Default Is Financial Freedom Important?

I've read this article about how having a financially free mindset helps us as an individual here: The Psychology of Financial Wealth and Independence. I realized how important it is to know how things like this help us a lot. Also, things that help us can also help us grow and learn. Another thing is, it helps a lot to have this kind of mindset especially when you own a business. You will know how to handle finances and will give you a greater chance to success.

Array

What is the question here? Wether it is better to be financially free or not? Obviously it is, it just depends on how you do it and what is important to you with respect to how you spend your money.
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

Array

It's a poorly written blog article, that provides no useful information and some false info. It is not worth reading.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

Perhaps it's spam?

Array

If you look at the threads started by the user.. they all link to the same website.. smells like spam.
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

Array

I noticed the same trend. Interesting she started out here acting for information on why some other site banned her. So I'm not sure if she just doesn't understand how these posts appear. However, the last couple post should give her a good idea.
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

Hi! As you can see, I have already posted a lot of things here. I just want to share some ideas and interact with other forum members. I don't understand why you say such things. So much for a friendly forum.

Array

We are a friendly forum and we don't want you to run off. I encourage you to stick around and contribute. If I have misjudged you I will apologize. However, please look at the your post and the article itself. The article is about a dozen sentences, provides no information and no insights. The initial description made it sound like an in depth article that would provide useful information. This is also the third post going to the same site, all pointing to articles that are light on any real information.

Because of your initial posting subject, I'm going to make a suggestion. If you read one of these blogs that are short on information, but it is interesting to you. Instead of posting a link to blog, try asking about it in your own words. In this case, starting with a post asking about what people think are key factor in achieving financial freedom. The reply will provide you with more information than the articles and not look so suspicious.

Stepping aside from thing a bit on this thread, here is a quote I like from Johnny Carson:

"The best thing about having money is you don't need to worry about having money"

Array

Quote Originally Posted by billbenson View Post
    Stepping aside from thing a bit on this thread, here is a quote I like from Johnny Carson:

"The best thing about having money is you don't need to worry about having money"
    True thing, Bill. However, some people still worry on how to get more money than what they already have.