Thread: Introducing myself :)

Default Introducing myself :)

Hello!

I am hoping I can glean a lot of good info here. I just started my business about 3 weeks ago.

Can't wait for it to start growing!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Rachel. 3 weeks? Wow! Exciting times. Be patient. It'll probably take a little time to grow. We'll be happy to share any knowledge and experience we have. I can still remember starting my own business.

Welcome again and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hi Rachel and welcome! I'd love to hear about your new business.

Thank you for the welcome!

I partner with Arise Virtual Services to help people work from home. The people that join me get to work with Arise and choose the client they would like to support and choose the hours they would like to work. I have worked with Arise for three years and finally decided to take the plunge and start reaching out to others to join me with Arise. Had I known that starting my own business in this would be as rewarding as it will be I would have done this from the beginning!

I have a website but I don't know if I can post it yet as I am still new here. I can pm it to you if you would like.