Thread: Hello everyone! Greetings from the SF Bay Area!

Smile Hello everyone! Greetings from the SF Bay Area!

Howdy,

After getting my degree many years ago, and not finding work in a very competitive field (Broadcasting) I ran a small pool cleaning business. I found that I really enjoyed working for myself, and have always had the idea of possibly running another business one day. Eventually, I transitioned into a twenty-plus year career in the software.

My wife also works in the software field (financial software engineering) and has an MBA on top of a music degree.

My wife and I are looking at transitioning into self-employment. I guess you could say that I am in the investigative stages now. I am looking for new business ideas, as well as any suggestions or advice offered about purchasing an existing business.

I look forward to speaking with you all!

Regards,

Steve

PS I have a fair amount of experience with Mac systems; if i may be of any assistance, please ping me!
    Last edited by sosullivan; 04-20-2013 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Adding note about how I may help folks

Interesting, my sister is in your area and has an MBA in Opera.

Between you and your wife you have a lot of skills toward self employment. I'd suggest you start another thread on what you are looking for as it might be missed in this thread.

Welcome.

Array

Hey Steve, welcome to the forum.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.