Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I'm starting a new consulting business with my partner. We are looking to build custom business solutions using Microsoft Excel.

Hoping to gain some knowledge, as this is my first venture into the small business world. Would love to hear input, as I know everyone here is a small business owner/potential small business owner.

Also hoping to do a little market research here, to determine if there truly is a need for the services we're looking to offer.

Look forward to hearing from everyone, and having a look through the forum.

Thanks,

Casey.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Casey. What kind of solutions are you looking to build? I'm trying to think of what you could do with Excel alone. My initial thought is you'll need more to build a business around, unless what you're offering are custom solutions. I might not be doing a good enough job thinking about it though. Do you mind sharing some details about what you're thinking?

Glad to see you take the plunge into your first business venture. Ask any questions you have and I'm sure we'll be able to offer some ideas and opinions. And of course we're always happy to just chat.

Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hey Casey, welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum Casey.

Hope you enjoy the wonderful community here
    Ozetel Pty Ltd - Australian Retail Telecommunications
    1800 Numbers
    1300 Numbers