View Poll Results: Best for Social Media Marketing?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Facebook

3 100.00%
  • Twitter

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Vs Twitter for Social Media Marketing (SMM)

Question Facebook Vs Twitter for Social Media Marketing (SMM)

What is the best social media tool for Social Media Marketing? Facebook or Twitter??
    Last edited by jim.sklansky; 02-08-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    Learn how to make money online with work at home jobs - click here

Array

Jim,

It totally depends on the business and your goals. If you like, I offer a free 45 min consultation. We could discuss your goals and business and figure out a strategy. Depending on your business theer could be other platforms that could be more profitable.
    J.R. Reed
    Creative Director
    www.daddiomedia.com

Alright, i have a consulting business, so i should choose either facbook or twitter?

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

It depends on where your target market is. The business that I work with does very well on Facebook, and has a minimal presence on Twitter. That's just how it worked out for us. Our market is all over Facebook and we get a good response there.

The only way to know for sure is to either talk to your target market and get them to tell you where they go, or to set up profiles, manage them well and update them regularly, and then see what sorts of response you get in each venue. There isn't an absolute answer to this question. Facebook or Twitter is never going to be the better choice for every business.

Also, focusing on just Facebook and Twitter narrows your possible reach as well. There's also Pinterest, Instagram, and other options that might work better than either Facebook or Twitter for you. The hard truth is that you have to do the research and have a good understanding of your target market before you can make the right choice about social media.

Thanks for your description KristineS. I thinking to go with Facebook too. Creating and exposing of my business are easy here.

Just to add on to the existing discussion, once you have chosen your platform of choice, you should always track the performance of the platforms in terms of the quality of traffic and effectiveness in generating leads for your business. Having an analytics tool such as Google Analytics and a specific page or a lead capture page will help you to set up such measurements.
    Sprout Geek - Exclusively For Small Business Owners

Trending --> Keyword Research Tools: The Essential List for Business Owners

Array

You may also want to check on your competitor regarding their social media tactic. You can analyze and apply the technique that you think would surpass your competitor. I agree with Wayne that you should track what campaign is giving a lot of traffic and leads to your business, so you can improve to what techniques you are missing.

You can also make a survey based on your market if what social media platform they prefer to use. I hope this helps.
    Your daily dose of legal news in California:
    TWITTER:@MesrianiLaw | FACEBOOK:Mesriani Law Group | GOOGLE+ LOCAL: +Mesriani Law Group

Yes of course. But i'm little unfamiliar in use of twitter. This is also a reason to select Facebook.

Array

You can get additional information in some tutorial on "how-to" use twitter on Youtube videos for sure. Anyway, it is your choice into what social platform will you use. And it will also be based on what platform does your market prefer.
    Your daily dose of legal news in California:
    TWITTER:@MesrianiLaw | FACEBOOK:Mesriani Law Group | GOOGLE+ LOCAL: +Mesriani Law Group

Registered Member
    Array

I use both. It takes no extra time because I have the set to feed to each other. What I post on Facebook shows on Twitter, and vice versa. Twitter has that feature built in, but for Facebook I use a free service called TwitFeed.