Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Moved from S-B-F.com...

Array

Default Just Moved from S-B-F.com...

Hi everyone. I just moved over here from the .com from under the username "Tshirtnoise.com"...heard there is plenty more activity here than there is there so here I am, ready to participate, get tips, and help out if I can.

I hope all of you had a very good holiday!

Array

Welcome to S-B-F.net! It's a great place to be!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to our new home ShopLady. It has been more active here and hopefully we'll be able to share what we know. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Thanks so much for the welcome!!!!

Array

Welcome Shoplady, Nice to have you here, there is i think more activity, or at least maybe more interesting activity.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Welcome aboard. The vast majority of us here are deserters from the .com. Some of us were there a long time. Joel above was sometime in 04 there, I was June of 05, vangogh was Dec 05, and many others you will get to know here date back quite a while on the old SBF. Why we left is a long story, but I hope you like what you find here. It's a great group of people.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome ShopLady. It's lovely to have you here. I think you'll find a lot of helpful information.

I'm from SBF.com too, I really like it here there is a lot more activity and a lot of really useful information. Everyones super supportive and even when people disagree here nobody really gets heated. I still hit the .com every now and then but I see threads go days without a reply, it's really kind of pointless.

Care to introduce yourself in a little more detail? Obviously your business has something to do with Tshirts

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Zack most of us are originally from SBF.com. It used to be a great place, but the community was being ignored by the current ownership. We took things in our own hands and moved much of the community here.

ShopLady I'll second asking for more info about you and your business. Always happy to know more about the members here.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Sure thing, Zack! And yep, lots of activity here and helpful info, it's so appreciated.

Well, I am a work at home mother of two beautiful little girls and I run an online store called T-Shirt Noise (There is a bunch of work currently being done on the website, so please pardon any errors! Everything will be finished up this afternoon). Born and raised in Chicago and am now living in the south. I really love graphic design, photography, writing and basically anything that will make for great memories, even if I will be too old to remember them when I'm an old lady chasing her cats!!

Anything else, just feel free to ask.