Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is an Ideal Time Period??

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

There are stats that show that the #1 result (when you consider lots of #1 results for lots of different queries) don't have as high a conversion rate as a result lower than #1. That's not because being #1 is bad though. It's because people often click the first result without looking at it. Sometimes the #1 result isn't what they were looking for and when that happens that click back to the search results quickly. However if your page is a good fit for their query then there's no reason to think you won't do well. Your conversion rate will depend on how well your site is designed and built and how well the copy is written, etc.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Some people that are into SEO may say it will take 3-4 months for you to appear in search results. But do you wonder how these guys do it? I assume that some may get your site into trouble like involving it to a spam site for them to comply with their targeted date.

It's really hard to say when will you going to be on top. There are so many consideration you need to take like the competitiveness of your chosen keywords, the type of the business itself, and the targeted customers. It will take you so many experimentation before you can gain a positive result. Unless you're going to hire a marketing expert that will do the technical job for your site. Being on top doesn't always mean a big return of income, I think it all depends on the website, on how you appeal your visitors so they can be converted into customers.

Being in the search result is continues, it takes forever. Although if you are aiming to rank your new website, then do give your site 6-12 months time period. Just make sure to do all the white hat way to achieve your goal.
    Your daily dose of legal news in California:
    TWITTER:@MesrianiLaw | FACEBOOK:Mesriani Law Group | GOOGLE+ LOCAL: +Mesriani Law Group

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dianecoleen
    Some people that are into SEO may say it will take 3-4 months for you to appear in search results. But do you wonder how these guys do it?
    I think that's why you have to get to know people a little before hiring them and also why it makes sense to do some research prior to hiring anyone. You don't have to become an seo expert to hire one, but spending a few nights searching the basics or picking up a book on the subject should help you understand what questions to ask and how to decide who to hire.

Good seo will probably take some time to be effective. How much time depends on the current state of your site and marketing.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals