Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brochure/Copywriting Recommendations?

Array

anyone hear anything about Jeff / MyIT Guy? I had finished his project early Dec, sent it off, got a "sorry haven't been in touch, but will review this week" e-mail on 12/13, and nothing since. Repeated e-mails get nothing, his phone numbers just "end" (no message, no disconnect - 4 rings, and then nothing). Somewhat troubling, as he seemed like a viable, decent guy, and not one to just drop off the face of the earth - I hope all is ok.
    Dan Furman - Copywriter, Business Author, Entrepreneurial/Business Consultant
    Business Writing Services | Website Copywriting Services | Blog here

Hope he's ok. You are right, he didn't seem like the type to fall off the face of the earth, especially where his business is concerned.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

He sent me a PM offering help with moving everything to a new server. That would have been just before Christmas. I'll add good thoughts that he's ok. I assume he is and just hasn't been around lately. Hopefully you hear from him soon Dan. I doubt anything nefarious is going on.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

He's ok
    Dan Furman - Copywriter, Business Author, Entrepreneurial/Business Consultant
    Business Writing Services | Website Copywriting Services | Blog here

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Good to know. I take it that means you've been in contact with him.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Array

Sorry for the worries guys! Things have been hectic, but good all at the same time.

I've had to go on-site to several clients over the past few weeks, and unfortunately due to the increased workload, as well as being in a few facilities that don't allow cell phones or outside communication I got a bit behind my normal day to day stuff.

While I hope the increased business is a good sign for 2013, I hope the lack of access to communication isn't a reoccurring theme.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Good to have you join us again Jeff. I wouldn't say I was worried. I know you'd been in contact with me and I've seen people drop off from posting for awhile when life and work gets busy. Good to know your absence was due in part to a busy workload. I hope it continues, though I'll also hope you can stay connected while being busy.