Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concept Review

Array

Well we have over twenty people signed up so we are pretty excited about this. We also decided to pick out two people from the registered members to use as case studies. We will be available every day to them as consultants.

The idea is that not only would we be really helping the chosen two, but it will also add the running diary of the construction of an affiliate marketing site dynamic to the tutorials.

We are really excited for this!

P.S. Is it a totally tacky thing to ask people to use the sociable icons to help spread the word?

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the goat View Post

P.S. Is it a totally tacky thing to ask people to use the sociable icons to help spread the word?
    The way I put is : "Bloggers should be versed on the use of Social Bookmarking mediums, and should have their own registered accounts on their favorites."

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I don't think there's anything tacky about it either. I think most people don't use the social icons as they likely have their favorite way to submit and vote on content. But I think the icons can help remind someone to bookmark the page and so may lead to increased submissions and votes.

Now I wouldn't use every icon there is on your site. Pick a few. If you want more use a drop down.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals