Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 start up ideas, what do you think?

Hey,

no, didn’t think you wanted to steal the idea, and even if, go for it, im really far away...Ideas are for all. I’m just bad at explaining.
    Checked out the site, but couldn’t find the point system. Its more of a touring network as far as I can see, and focusing on the melancholic side of civilization. Interesting site in gerneral, but not quite my concept.
    Project Chaos would announce tasks simultaneously for all registered users, so that a sort of race between the groups would begin. The tasks also would not have to do something with abandoned buildings, but could be something like bring together 100 red cars in a row. Or even something sensfully historical, ecological or political. On the website there would be a city map were groups win or lose territory according to the tasks they win in the area. Then groups could meet privately to prepare or after the task to celebrate their win (in a restaurant which offers a deal or so).

The territory thing is pretty sweet. I guess i would have to it in action to judge if it was fun or not. Keep this updated if you break in to this I'm very interested.

I like the storage network. I don't see Craigslist as being any competition to it, would you trust something organized off of Craigslist? No

Hey,

thanks for both, Ill do so. And I dont see craigslost as being a competition either. The focus with the network would have to be on security, sealing the pakets and having them insured.