Thread: Domed Sticker Logos...Anyone know of a company?

Array

Default Domed Sticker Logos...Anyone know of a company?

I've been searching for a company that makes Domed Sticker Logos but all the companies I found charge like $300 for 100 prints which I think is ridiculous.

My measurements for the logo is 1/2inch by 1/2inch don't you think $3 per sticker is way to over priced?

Also when I search different site I've found that some of them use the same picture examples as a different company which makes me think they aren't a legit company.

If anyone knows of a company located in the states please feel free to refer me to them.

Thanks!

Array

I don't know what a domed sticker is, but if you're only ordering 100 of them it doesn't surprise me that they would be $3 each. I'm guessing, as with other printing, the price per piece goes way down when you order higher quantities. 100 is such a small quantity for a printer they have to charge a lot to make it worth their set-up time.
    Steve B

Array

Are you talking about an oval? How many colors are you going to be needing in this sticker? Is the artwork already prepared for print? Emails me and I can set you up with a quote.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    I don't know what a domed sticker is, but if you're only ordering 100 of them it doesn't surprise me that they would be $3 each. I'm guessing, as with other printing, the price per piece goes way down when you order higher quantities. 100 is such a small quantity for a printer they have to charge a lot to make it worth their set-up time.
    http://www.10pdm.com/wp-content/imag...abel/domes.jpg

These are domed sticker logos.

I don't mind ordering more for the right price. But all these companies I've researched seem a little weird and I would like to see a sample before I placed a huge order. :/

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Wozcreative View Post
    Are you talking about an oval? How many colors are you going to be needing in this sticker? Is the artwork already prepared for print? Emails me and I can set you up with a quote.
    I would prefer a diamond shape 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch...the colors would be red and turquoise exactly like my avatar if you visit my profile here...
    Ill email you with all the details...

thanks!

Array

They look cool - I've never seen them before.
    Steve B

These look pretty cool. I've never seen them either. My real question is what do these actually do for you? What is the real advantage? If it was me I think I'd spend more on a booth and banner(network) than a ton of these. I am curious though. I'm sure you can explain it a bit more to me.