Thread: Hi from Lancashire, UK.

Default Hi from Lancashire, UK.

Hello!

Just signed up and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Cheryl, and I'm a freelance writer from Lancashire. I've been a copywriter for years, and launched my business back in November of last year after doing odd projects to build things up. Since launching, things have been going extremely well but as I'm sure lots of you know it can be a lonely existence sometimes.

I love every second of what I do. Not just the writing but everything involved in owning and running a business, and I'm here to network and meet new people, learn new things and share experiences.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Cheryl. I think many of us here would agree with you. We love what we do and not just the specifics of the job itself, but owning and running the whole thing. Nice to have another writer among us. We have a few here and even some like myself who aren't designers by trade, but enjoy writing and write a lot.

Looking forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hello and welcome to the forums Cheryl! It's a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to your posts!

Cheers friend!