Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are there NoFollow in Forum Signature Links

Thank you for the great ideas and for taking a look at my Blog. I've already reached out to some recycling companies to get started on building that page you referenced, that's a great idea. It's nice to get a different perspective on the site. We're also going to move the "Blog" link to the top menu. Appreciate the insight!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I'm glad I could help. I've been blogging and reading blogs long enough that I can usually come up with ideas for most any site. Hopefully the ideas help. The biggest thing is to rethink your blog. A lot of people think they're supposed to blog about their products or services, but what you really want to do is blog around them. You want to think about the kind of person likely to buy from you and then think what kind of information that person might be interested that's somehow related to what you sell.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals