Thread: Hello from California!

Default Hello from California!

My name is Lauren and I am currently in the Southern California region. I was about to start my 5th year at university but I ran into some financial aid problems that left me hanging. I have decided to start looking for work but have found nothing! Even basic places like Chilli's, Lowe's, and Staples have not given me any attention despite my education background.

I am now getting involved with network marketing and I feel like the sky is the limit. I am involved with a company that I love and has given me hope to do more in life. My ultimate goal is to have my own personal business but I know that I will need to make an investment to have it happen, so I will work with network marketing now.

I look forward to learning about all of your experiences in the entrepreneur world!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Lauren. Sorry to hear about the issues with school and the problems finding work. It sounds like you found a good group of people though. A business does need an investment, but that doesn't have to be money. It could be time and effort. If it's something you want to do figure out a way to make it happen and keep at it.

Looking forward to chatting and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Just remember that in every storm cloud there's a silver lining and with hard work and dedication you can make a go of fulfilling your dreams!