Thread: Looking for Some Feedback on Software

Array

Default Looking for Some Feedback on Software

Hey Guys

I am new to this forum and hope I am posting this in the right place, I own a merchant services company and have developed some SMS Marketing Software I am looking to give away to retail business owners free of charge.

The software is pretty neat in the respects that it works much like those old fashion punch cards you get when you wash your car? come the 5th time and get 10% or free shampoo on your floor mats , etc.

It's very customizable and simple to use, but sometimes your so close to your own product I am interested in some outside perspective

I am looking for some businesses owners to give the software a spin and provide some feedback on ways to make it better, etc.

Any takers?

Again there is nothing to buy here, just some BETA testers for a free product before it gets rolled out with a Press Release and some paid traffic

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Sorry no one responded before now Armando. I don't have any need myself of the type of software you're offering so I wouldn't be able to offer feedback, however I thought maybe if I replied and helped the thread rise up the new posts list, someone who could use it might see the thread.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Hello,

I would be interested in seeing what your software can do, I run a small business and have been thinking about promoting vis SMS for awhile now and the few times that I've signed up to some of the online services some aren't setup to handle mobile texting outside of the US.

This leads me to my first question, does this software work only inside the US? Do you plan on charging for it in the near future? Is it something i install on my PC or is it a web interface? Whats the name of your campany and cant u post some more details about the features of your product?

I'm interested in hearing more as well.