Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most of You Might Know Me

Array

Great to see that you have made it along Corey, I would guess that for the people that do remember your name but not where from it is most likely the .com, i remember you used to be quite active there.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Array

Corey was incredibly active on the .com site, and he was the Administrator back in its Hay Day. When he left - it all ended up on VanGogh who did a great job, then (long story) ... and here we all are.
    Steve B

I guess you can say I am still over there but working slowly with the new owners. One of the other members told me about this forum and I thought I would join up here as well.

I have good days and bad days but I count my stars that I am covered by insurance. A couple of years ago, I knew I had a hernia so I went out and bought some personal insurance. I went to the doctor for a diagnosis and referral. And then I maintained that insurance. The premium increased almost $100 last year since I was over 35, but only increased $22 to $295 a year (and I am just out of pocket $1,500 a year for any hospitalization, etc).

I actually had two insurances for awhile and that was helpful when it came to the medications, when one company would not cover some, the other would. I am hoping to get back on a group plan next year, but won't choose COBRA (too expensive).

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Corey, we hope to see you over here regularly. For the sake of some of the other members here, I'd like to point out that Corey was instrumental in helping when the other forum was first taken over by the new owners. It was pretty much Corey and vangogh that held eveything together. I imagine that since we all bailed after the fiasco back in late July, the new owners are a bit more attentive now. Prior to that, they didn't show any concern. All the best members are over here because of it, especially the ones you (Corey) will already be familiar with.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Hi Corey,

I am so glad to see you here!

You helped me so much on the old forum and I will never forget how kind and patient you were.

I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend and am looking forward to hearing more from you.

Karen
    Karen Braschuk
    Virtual Assistance: Office Support 911
    Transcription: Simply Transcripts

Well it seems that I missed quite a bit while I was in the hospital. Very glad to be over here as well - I wish I could say something about the other board, but I am still waiting on them to respond to me unfortunately.

I guess it was probably best I was not around someone would have probably gotten an earful.

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

Never got to give you a hello -- so welcome Corey! Glad to see you around here as well.

I hope you're doing better now with your health. A hospital visit is certainly something nobody wants.

I've been fortunate to avoid hospitals and surgery throughout my (short) life. Yet my sister, for example, has everything happen to her. My first actual surgical procedure took place in November, before Thanksgiving, to have my tonsils removed. Haven't missed them at all!
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."