Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world are you?

Array

Default Where in the world are you?

Hi everyone!! I am new to the forum and was just wondering where is everybody from? I am located in Northern New Jersey, USA. Where in the world are you?
    Jána Davis, Chief Virtual Officer
    Virtually Supporting You, LLC

www.virtually-supporting-you.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Jána. I''m currently in Boulder, Colorado, but I'm originally from your part of the world. I grew up in New York. Where in New Jersey do you live? I've been all over Northern New Jersey.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

I am at the moment in Europe but I'm from SF, California.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Traverse City, Michigan, which is Northern Michigan, but the Lower Peninsula.

Refugee from the .com
    Array

I'm a couple hours south of Kristine in Grand Rapids, MI and have been in this area all my life (native to Grand Haven on the Lake Michigan shore but been in GR for 29 years)
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Grew up in a Chicago suburb, moved to the San Francisco area my last year of high school, lived in Phoenix first year of college finished college in downtown San Francisco and worked in Silicon Valley for about two years. Got a job transfer to Atlanta and lived there for about a year and a half. Moved to Tampa area for about 15 years. Moved to Puerto Rico for about 2 years. Moved to Panama City, Panama for 6 years or so (my favorite place that I have lived). Moved to Boca Raton FL for a couple of years. Moved back to Puerto Rico for a short period of time. Moved to an area about 1 hour south of Tampa and have been there for about 8 years now.

I consider myself from FL. As VoIP improves, I'll probably live part of the year in Panama and part in FL. To cold in Tampa in the winter, but I have a lot of friends here.

Array

Today, I'm in Palm Bay FL which is also known as Central Florida.
    This weekend, I'll be in Miami FL, specifically the Palmetto/Cutler Bay area.

Like vangogh, I am originally from New York (Upstate/Syracuse)...but I moved to Florida when I was a kid so I consider myself a Floridian as well.

I'm in Western Oklahoma.
    || VMdoh - Drupal development, consulting, and support

I am in The Netherlands.
    You know, that little flat country.
    DOTTERDEDOTCOM
    Check all price changes of competitors products with one click.

Array

in a small town near Milwaukee, WI