Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to register the shop name

Registered Member
    Array

ok....sir...thanks for ur assistance and one more thing sir...........what a retail shop owners should do reach to greater heights......as retail shops usually have fixed customer..i mean setting up of another shop ??is a good idea??

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Setting up another shop might be a good idea. It's hard to know without knowing more about your situation. How far will people travel to get to your store? Are there enough people outside that area that would go if you were located closer? If yes to both then you could probably justify another store in a different location.

Another option though is to make more people aware of your store that are already within the area. You could advertise more or in different places or generally improve marketing. Think about the characteristics of the people who are your customers. Chances are there are similar people in your area who aren't yet customers. Think about how you can reach those people. Do they read the same magazines or visit the same websites. Once you identify those places where potential customers spend time, find a way to build a presence in those places. That could mean placing an ad in a magazine or it could mean spending more time engaging with people on one or more social sites.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Registered Member
    Array

Selling footwares in ebay is a good idea?

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I have no idea. I don't use eBay at all. I assume it's something you can successfully sell there, but the only way to know would be to try.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Registered Member
    Array

sir, i want to change my shop"s bargaining system to a fixed price because sometimes..it really irritates me and moreover it shows some ingenuinity with the new customer . One more thing I want to share.....as my showroom is in first floor so no new customer usually comes.......it's by links of old customers or by repeat customer usually comes.

Is that a good idea????? Or I have follow my 30 years old bargaining system??? Or combining a fixed deal with some advantage to old customers is a good idea?

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Recommendations for repeat customers is usually the best form of marketing. People trust their friends and their friends' recommendations.

It's hard for me to know whether you should move to fixed prices or sticking with the bargaining system. I think whichever your customers prefer is probably the best choice to make. I think you could give all your products a price tag and ideally people will just buy them at that price, but given that it's part of the culture to bargain, you probably want to leave open the opportunity for people to bargain with you as well.

Registered Member
    Array

CHANGING SYSTEM TO FIXED PRICE IS MORE FRUITFUL IF IT WORKS...WHT I THINK IS THAT....APART FROM OUR REPEATED CUSTOMERS OTHER CUSTOMERS START BELIEVING IN US ..actually its sort of stress buster for my father..as bargaining...leads to iritation sometimes...but however the actual results cannot be judged. Its sort of confusion in our mind regarding this. thanks for your reply. suggestions are welcome ...

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

What if you tired fixed pricing on some products to see how it goes over. My guess though is if your customers are used to bargaining then they're going to bargain no matter how you try to set things up. I would think moving to fixed pricing would be more about you not bargaining and holding to whatever prices you set. You can certainly try it on some items and see how it goes. If it seems to be working then try it on other products.

Registered Member
    Array

thnks.....really useful.....now i m going to try the same