Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Constant Contact or another option - E-mail Marketing

I have used Vertical Response quite a lot and liked it. I'm now looking to try something new for a small email drop for a client. MailChimp seems OK but I'm a bit concerned that they don't have a help phone line, only email and chat. On the plus side, if you use one of their paid plans you can delete the MailChimp branding from the bottom of the email.

Earlier in this thread, there were some references to recent changes that Constant Contact had made. What changes are these?
    Access Communications
    Digital Marketing, Content Creation and Web Development
    Winner, MarCom Gold Award 2012

Array

You guys are all crazy. MadMimi is something like half the price of these other services and has a load of features, super easy to use too. It's a fantastic service at a great price, great stats, etc.
    Best Name Badges & BNB Promotional Products | Custom Name Badges, Promotional Products, Pin Buttons, and More!
    Find Us On Google +

I have used both Aweber and Mailchimp before. Both have great support and useful features and I could recommend either of them, but I've chosen Mailchimp. It has a mature API, tons of customization options, beautiful newsletters, and more. Aweber might have these things now too, but when I made the switch, Mailchimp had been a pioneer in these regards.
    60mobile | mobile website builder - A mobile app in 60 seconds? That's crazy-talk.
    mobile marketing, tips, and news blog - Learn more, earn more.