Thread: travel agencies

Array

Default travel agencies

im working on a project , a girlfriends getaway project.... and want to present our store as a fun interesting destination for a group outing....or even part of some travel agencies girlfriend thing.... girlfriend meaning women home woners...my main target group...
    any ideas for promoting this idea to agencies or newspapers or clubs or where?....thanks...ann
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I was just talking with a friend about things that women who have husbands that hunt could do during hunting season. A group outing to your store with a decorating class or something would be a great idea.

I don't know exactly what you're planning to do, but putting a press release out about the event is a good idea. You could send it personally to the local television stations and newspapers. There are also online PR sites that will put your press release out on their networks for free. So that might be one idea.

Array

thanks krisitne....ann
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

Kristine makes a good point. The same could be said for football, basketball, and hockey widows.

Add value to the whole experience. Besides the decorating classes, consider discussions of antiques, AND offer killer discounts--never before seen--to all attendees. Set up packages. Then, put them in your VIP section of your site/forum.

Paul