Thread: facebook....

Array

Default facebook....

facebook is so hard to pin down...many experts talk about judging your page by how much engagement you are getting... as in when they comment on your post, etc....thats great but so much more good can be happening that doesnt show.....we have stat counter and yesterday i took as look at the days visitors...in the morning i had made a small post and put our store website in a link... we got about 50 hits that day to our website from facebook.... and its free and took about 5 minutes.......
    ive been putting a lot of pictures on and recently part of my night has been replying to inquiries about the furniture im showing.... which is kind of bad because i dont have the measurements or exact price in mind at home...and i dont usually mess with the computer at the store...so i have had to take a list of people waiting for replies over to the store every morning and have the counter person reply to the emails or more likely the facebook comments with the info..........
    just saying , its hard to be exact when you are talking about how facebook is working...we are pretty satisfied with it to say the least.......
    Last edited by greenoak; 02-09-2012 at 06:42 PM.
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Array

Facebook has the means to make any business profitable. Along with the normal day-to-day engagement done a personal or business page you could also setup an advertising campaign for as low as $10 a day and have it only target specific locations, locally if you have a physical store and establishment.

Array

Sounds like you've had some nice success at Facebook. If you have that many inquiries maybe it would be a good idea to have a catalog or a print-off of your product specs handy at home? This would allow you to provide better customer service faster for anyone that's looking for it - especially if they're 'heat of the moment' types of buyers.