Thread: Hello From Your Friendly Business Card Printer!

Default Hello From Your Friendly Business Card Printer!

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to be a part of this new forum, it appears to be a great resource for small business owners like myself.

I own and operate a thermography (fancy word for raised ink) printing company which specializes ONLY in raised ink business cards. We primarily sell to small businesses, offering them a very cheap alternative to the traditional boring flat, full-color cards that are all-too common. We've been in business over 3 years and are growing rapidly every year!

I look forward to being a member of this forum!
    T-RexCards.com - we provide unique business cards with raised ink to small business in the US! | Check out our Business Card Printing Blog for industry insight!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum T-Rex. I've seen some thermographic business cards and they're very nice. I'm a designer and anyone who does printing of any kind is good in my book.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining us.