Thread: Inbound and Outbound Marketing

Default Inbound and Outbound Marketing

Which do you prefer? I prefer inbound. I like getting calls to bid 3 story buildings. My friend I plan to rappel it.

Array

not sure exactly how you define those terms.....but i would think getting your name out to the potential users would be first ..and maybe you could do that with a great brochure mailed out in your town, or a fun billboard with you rappelling, leading them to your website, and then hoping for a call..... i guess thats going both ways...
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

I had two calls today. One from Fort Benning and another from a woman in an apartment complex. I bidded the apartment. Fort Benning is Wed. And the 3 story tomorrow. I am still on my first box of 1000 business cards from six months ago.

It depends... If your still on your startup phase, it's best to do outbound marketing to get the word out about your business. After you've gained a certain level of popularity, then you can start on the inbound process of marketing.

I would do some of both. Sure, you may have to do some outbound marketing, i.e., reaching out to make contact, especially if you want fast results.

However, nothing should stop you from positioning yourself for inbound marketing too - with a great website and strong offer and call to action, mobile website, press releases, and a growing web presence through articles, videos, social media, etc., not to mention referrals from clients you already have, you should get a growing number of inbound inquiries too.
    RichmondWebMarketing.com
    Look Like An Expert - FREE Report!
    Helping you look like the expert you really are - all over the web!