Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO Copywriters what do you do in this situation??

Registered Member
    Array

A good content can help your site gain organic traffic as well as boost its SEO rankings. I myself write for my company's blog so I can relate to what you are saying. Website owners want fresh and relevant content on their site but they also care about keyword rankings. You have to find that sweet spot in the middle where you can learn to compromise.

Array

Is this a question..or are you answering it already?

Array

What I do is that I pick a long tail keyword as my primary keyword and sprinkle the related keywords here and there without overdoing it. Now, you're right that keywords alone can't help clients rank higher in Google. It isn't that easy and there are many other factors to take in consideration.

For instance, it can be unique, relatable content, using transition words, bucket brigades and then there's another aspect like domain authority of the website and/or link building, correct promotion.

You can use plugins like Yoast SEO to know more about it.

Eyeweb
    Array

Hi, SEO writing is the implementation of keywords and keyphrases within web content. Copywriters and marketers use SEO to increase their site's organic visibility and SERP rankings. The best way to write for SEO is to pair high-quality copy with targeted search terms. SEO copywriting is all about creating useful, compelling, and valuable content that targets specific keywords so that other people will gladly promote it on social media platforms. This increases the authority and relevance of your content and improves its ranking in Google for the selected keywords.

I believe that keywords for SEO are very important! However, creating content for social media and exposing yourself that way is the most crucial marketing technique today!

Hello! I believe that proper SEO does help you rank higher in search results, however there is a lot more that goes into it as well. For example, your content and the size of your following I think also brings you up higher in the results.