Thread: Applying for a business credit card

Default Applying for a business credit card

Does anybody know the few banks that you can apply for a small business credit card without a PG meaning without your personal credit and just with your business credit. I have a DUNS # and a tax id #

Default Rarely I suspect

I would say in this day and age not too many institutions offer credit with no PG. They will check your credit and allow you to apply with your EIN or TIN. I just inquired about business credit card with Capitol One. Spoke with online chat guy about the criteria they use to approve a new start up.

He asked me a few questions and told me to respond to what best describe my business profile. he then told me which card I'd likely qualify for. I specifically inquired about if this is a personal credit card with my business name on it or a business card under my business. He stated it was a business card under my business.

I asked if the card reports to business credit bureaus or personal credit bureus. He said they report to both which didn't make since to me. So I asked again and he said they reported to business and 4 personal bureus. I decided to pass to preserve my personal credit rating.