Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great way to find guest blogging opportunities?

I think a really great strategy is to try to network with "influencers" who own well known websites. If you can establish a social connection and get them to know you, your chances of getting your guest posts reviewed and approved on their websites are much much higher. You can get to know "influencers" by attending internet marketing events or via online meetings like Google hangouts. Do not approach them asking for guest posts until they have a good understanding of who you are and what you can contribute to their website.

Array

HI,

I agree you need to find and get to know influencers with your industry. Sites like MyBlogGuest are good, but if you really want to find high quality sites that really relate to you you should go out and find your own.
    Internet Marketer for WebBizIdeas

I also find it more beneficial if you are going to post contents to a blog that you know the most. I mean the ones that you follow most of the time. Because this will allow you to cover the things that the blog owner is not aware of. Though it takes quite a long time, it is still worth the effort.