Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone suggest a small business marketing agency?

Array

Default hello alex

From my experience, it's best if you start marketing yourself through social networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc). I've tried "Google-ing" contacts who has related products and email them. Blog commenting, posting in PR sites and article directories are also helpful ways of marketing yourself. A colleague has advised that we can get advertising sales agencies to do the work for us. I think it's a good idea - takes off a few load from your hands. There are actually a lot of marketing and advertising agencies when you google.

Array

Hi Alex,
    We may be able to assist you with what you are looking for. We offer a variety of marketing options for small and start up businesses. Business development can mean different things to business owners and managers. It depends on your company, product, service, or go-to-market strategy. One thing is consistent though – the need for sales. And ultimately, that’s the purpose of business development. While multiple factors are part of your overall business development strategy – market segmentation, product research and development, sales channels, competitive influences, and financial and regulatory guidelines – without a solid brand identity, your evaluation of those factors can be in a constant state of flux. It’s like having a personality conflict – but with your business.

Business development on a budget requires a partner that understands who and where you are in your dream of bringing your business to life. It can start with something as simple as your logo design, your face to the world or website design, your online storefront. You need to display a look that matches your business without the time delays and higher costs of expensive creative agencies.

I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Congratulations on your new business!
    http://www.iboost.com
    Boost Your Image

@Alex.. Have you considered getting started through freelancer boards like elance, getafreelancer, etc? It could be an early way to build a customer database from quick small jobs. Also you can do some of your own PPC advertising around VERY narrow phrases to keep the costs down. For example, in Adwords or Bing ads, use [brackets] around your key phrase to make it an exact match.
    The 2013 B2B Digital Exposition - B2BDigitalExpo.com

Every marketing agency is going to try to squeeze as much marketing dollars out of you. What I would do is set a monthly allocated marketing budget. Once you have this budget contact marketing agencies and be upfront with your budget. Always ask for references and what results they provide. Don't take their BS, well we do branding blah blah blah. If they can't get you more sales than what you spend they're not worth it.

And to be honest I'm the absolute cheapest at $500 a month. So if you can't spend more than that I would look into doing it yourself. Get a wordpress site and blog blog blog. Inbound, social media, and content marketing will be kingpins in 2013.
    CEO of Grey Umbrella Marketing
    Full service marketing agency affordable for small businesses.