Hi Georgias Gifts,

Now, as much as this sounds like a cliche, 'Trust me!', you're missing the entire point of e-mail marketing. If you want to sell more online, STOP selling! I know, I know, it sounds backwards. But I assure you, it's the RELATIONSHIP that you develop that will sell more. People purchase from those they know, trust and like. Build that through e-mail.

Is it work? Well, not even going to bother with that. What isn't, right?
Is it rewarding? I wouldn't be telling you this AND put my name on this post unless it really was.

I have been marketing online for several years. I am going to give you a tip that even the established gurus won't tell you, but they all do it.

'PUSH you freebie sign up MORE then you push anything else!'

Why? Because it works. Look, I don't even know you but I will tell you that you have done this countless times. When you want something, you shop around. It doesn't have to be a high ticket item either. Am I right? You check out a couple of places... you do a little research... and then you purchase.

How many of your website visitors are doing the same thing? The answer? LOTS of them! They are looking and checking, comparing prices, designs, etc. They are there... but just not ready to purchase.

Get them on a list and don't hammer them with sales only. Matter of fact, I suggest your first 10-15 messages don't even promote any of your products or offers. Just share information; experiences; testimonials; anything that you have; your own experiences; anecdotal stories (everybody loves a story)... but don't hammer them to buy.

I promise... it will work. I do it on my site... matter of fact, I decided to go way overboard and do a real 'overdeliver' on the freebies that I give away. The website is all about building or improving websites, internet marketing, SEO and (coming soon) writing good copy. The strategy is to give until it hurts.

Hope this helps! Good luck!