Thread: richest customer story....read this!!!

Array

Default richest customer story....read this!!!

i am working for my richest customer yet...it blows my mind

he owns TWO houses in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods....im working on BOTH....he is redoing every bathroom in his 6 bath main house

ok here's were it gets extreme....his 2nd house is 3 minutes away and is for Greenbay packer games and Poker......its a small house and was most likely a guest house on a large estate before it was subdivided....he gutted it and is redoing it all....

its got a small kitchen, 1 bed room and 1 full bath......and a large living room thats going to be decked out with multiple big screens and every high tech gadget possible....its like an apartment for the guy to get away from his family and hang out with the guys....

I love my customers......im making tens of thousands off this customer and i hope he tells his friends about me

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Hey, if you have the money, why not?

Array

i agree...it just shocks me.............i understand a getaway cottage 100+ miles away on a lake.....but a house a few blocks away just to play cards and watch the Packer game blows my mind....something id never consider no matter how much $ i had