Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mock Pizza Postcard

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

I think for most people who don't have a favorite place price is going to be the big factor in getting them to try. A good coupon deal, whether for money off or including other things like breadsticks or soda will likely be most effective. One nice thing PizzaHut has is you can order online. I'm not really a fan of their pizza, but sometimes I'll order online since it's so easy.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I like this picture better, which is weird, because I haven't had a pepperoni pizza in forever.

Thanks guys!! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Array

Im distracted by the logo over the pizza photo I would use full opacity on the white transparency and make it black to complement the background of the 2nd posted photo. put your branding, offer, delivery & Carryout statements there. Keep the slogan above the line. Basically let the photo to the job and sell the product. I prefer the 1st photo over the second because its more colorful and has a greater range of light and dark values so i might want the triangle white if you used the 1st photo.

As for a way to get me to try a new pizza I would want to get a good discount, and be able to order online, but for me the key would be marketing toward quality. When Dominoes came out with its new campaign last year I tried them because they were saying they changed their old pizza recipe to make everything better, I prefer Dominoes now over Pizza Hut.

With all that said if your pizza place starts to deliver to Plano, TX let me know and Ill buy a pie or two
    Graphic/Web Designer Currently Working in Direct Mail Marketing
    Tri-Win Digital Print & Direct Mail