Thread: Please review my voice broadcast message

Default Please review my voice broadcast message

Hello,

If you have the time to review my voice broadcast message that is being used to generate calls directly to me and hits to my website, I would super duper appreciate your comments and constructive criticism.

Please visit link to hear voice broadcast http://www.247leadpros.com/sbf.html

TIA
    Last edited by Russ in Vancouver; 05-09-2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: added link to mp3 file

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It seems good overall. Two things I noticed.

1. In the beginning you mention that you'll be very quick. Just be quick. You don't have to tell me you'll be quick.
    2. You stumble a couple times towards the end where you mention the URL.

Out of curiosity how does this message get delivered to people? Is this a voicemail you're leaving on people's answering machines? Is it audio that sits on a webpage?
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Hi vangogh,

Thanks for the comments!!

It is delivered by telephone to a specified list of businesses and can have 2 outbound messages, 1st one is for people that answer live and the 2nd message is made for answering machines. Live people will have the option to press a certain key to be connected directly to a pre set phone number, press a certain key to leave a message to me or press a certain key to be automatically removed from my call database.

Hi Vangogh,

Ive got a revised message at the above link.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Sounds better. I didn't hear that same stumble on either message this time. To be hones if it's me getting the message I'm hanging up the moment I know it's automated, but I'm not everyone. It's a good message. I think you make it very clear what people can expect from being in the directory and I think for people who do listen to it you'll get some responses.

One of the things I like is even though it's automated it doesn't sound like the usual automated messages. I do feel like there's a real person at least recording the message and you come across very friendly.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me

Ran a broadcast this afternoon, the results are good, I got 3% people that transfered to me and I am meeting one prospect tomorrow

The other phone message was only pulling about 1.5%

Your observations are very good vangogh!! I felt alot better about this tandem message as well. I only got 2 DNC ppl.

Thanks again for your spot on feedback.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Glad I could help. These new ones seem much more fluid and that alone makes me trust you more when listening. It's easy to see why they're performing better. I don't know what's typical for a conversion rate, but I'm guessing 3% is pretty good.

Hi vangogh,

yes, I am quite happy with 3% callback. Conversion is yet one more elusive hurdle to cross.