Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from RP Innovations, LLC!

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

That looks like a pretty standard RC set up. If you can remote control a model car or a model plane, you should be able to control the PlowBot.

It is a 2 hand remote, and is fits very easily in your hands (nor heavy, only runs on 4 rechargeable AA batteries and wall charger is included). I'm going to shoot for 15 on the 1st production run or as much as capital allows (more or less) and then bank roll all profit back into the company to make larger production runs until stock is built up and have adequate inventory.

I plan on starting production late summer, so yes...I will be selling these in the fall ready for the winter .

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It does look easy to operate. I would think most people could operate plowbot after a few minutes at most.

I take it you're looking to sell all 15 locally. Hopefully those 15 will be the best advertising and marketing they can be and you'll start getting requests to build more for next year. Granted my opinion is only my opinion, but it's hard to think people after seeing their neighbors use one won't want a plowbot for themselves.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Next version: self-roaming.

They have pool cleaners that just wander about the pool on their own, vacuum cleaners that roam over the house sucking up debris. Now you need a roaming snowbot that clears your driveway all by itself. Switch it on and let it go!