Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My first paid ad

Have you ever thought about doing an advertorial about the hidden dangers of Sippy Cups and then putting your product as a solution?

I think it is fairly simple, but looks great! Good luck.
    Tyler Hutchinson
    CEO at Full Circle Business Consulting
    HTTP://www.fullcirclebusinessconsulting.com

I've done a political advertorial once with me as the solution..... It really is a great way to put out info.

However, the cost of advertising like that is pretty heavy, especially in publications that target my demographic.
    Pete - Reflo Ltd - A smart alternative to sippy cups
    www.reflo.net

Quote Originally Posted by bizmultiplier View Post
    I like it too. I love this product. I've showed it to several mothers and they love it too!
    Thanks, I appreciate the promotion!
    Pete - Reflo Ltd - A smart alternative to sippy cups
    www.reflo.net

Array

I would recommend to use negative keywords to filter your upcoming clicks to the ad campaign.

There are Paid and free ads but both are different because through paid ads we can target prefered Audience and it is not possible with free ads. I run many paid ads and my first paid ad was also well and i target around 3 millions people according to my prefrence with in 9 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sionoo View Post
    There are Paid and free ads but both are different because through paid ads we can target prefered Audience and it is not possible with free ads. I run many paid ads and my first paid ad was also well and i target around 3 millions people according to my prefrence with in 9 weeks.
    What is a free ad?????

Array

On the topic of ad's I had a cool deal yesterday. This is about print ad's before I go further. I have had a trade magazine that publishes a pretty nice glossy magazine with 140,000 circulation that has called me from time to time wanting me to advertise. Yesterday about noon they gave me a call. He said he had been wanting me to try their magazine and would like to give me a really good offer to see if it worked for me. I was all braced for a discount and planned to say no when he made the offer. They were going to press that day and evidently had a cancellation. He offered me a full page ad for free that normally sells for $ 9,150.00. The only catch was I had to have the art work to them before the end of the day yesterday. So, I got busy with Photoshop and got the add off to him. No matter how the results turn out I can't lose from that one.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com