Thread: Now could be the best time to start a small business

Banned
    Array

Default Now could be the best time to start a small business

Our present economic situation could actually benefit entrepreneurs looking to start a business. Just be sure to safeguard your business by incorporating. Did you know you can save a lot of money when you incorporate your business, rather than having sole proprietorship? It's the best way to protect everything you earn.

Check out this blog post about the benefits if you **Spam removed**
    Last edited by cbscreative; 11-26-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Cleaning up Spam trail

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I think this definitely could be a great time to start a business. There are studies that say that those companies who are aggressive during tough economic times and who keep expanding and marketing and the companies that have even greater success when the economy rebounds.

You just have to remember to be smart about what how you start your business and realistic about how tough things might be.

Array

Within the next month I'll be going 100% on my own - or at least starting the process. It may take a bit for the lawyers to sort it all out before that.

That said - I'll definitly be going 1000% heads down. I think the amount of opportunity I see out there in my field right now is pretty high. I do not have too many worries.

Naturally I'll be writing about this when the time comes.