Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Display Content???

Array

I think that one of the biggest questions could be is it yet worth the effort to cater to mobile users. While there are some sites that will absolutely benefit from it, there is by far many more that would not even know they can access websites through their mobile.

For example at this point to my knowledge only one of the banks in Australia has made any effort to cater to mobile users, and aligned it nicely with the launch of the Iphone 3G in Australia. Not that i think people who bought the iPhone are going to go running out to change banks because of it.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

@Bill - When I make that decision, search engines usually aren't the first thing on my mind. I know some people say it's important to have your content appear first. I think search engines have gained enough understanding of how a web page is put together that it's not necessary.

@Joel - I think in a very short time mobile devices will the be primary means by which people access the web. Certain business will more naturally benefit from the mobile web and people will use the web differently over a phone than they will sitting at a computer.

At first most business won't see how they can benefit through mobile, but then again many people still haven't figured out how to profit from the web even though they could. Mobile is only going to open up more and new opportunities.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals