Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Business Fun

Very cool idea and great concept. So many times people look at work as just that work so it can get mundane and boring. I like the idea of trying to turn it into fun. Great idea there

Array

Thank you, Jim. Welcome to the forum.

Array

My latest blog post is about Happy Customers--

Your business will make more money if your staff are happy. Having fun at work helps the staff to be happy. Therefore, having fun is good for business. Get it?!

Who wants to visit the Making Business Fun blog (link in sig) and tell us how they make their customers happy in a fun way - yes, I know, you make them happy by doing what you promise and selling them good stuff, but let's be honest, many of your competitors do what they promise and sell good stuff. What do you do to make buying from you FUN?

Array

Well, I have a few posts up on my MAKING BUSINESS FUN blog, but no comments. How 'bout paying me a visit and commenting. How do YOU make YOUR business fun?

Array

Frederick - I have thought a lot about this alot. I really wanted to write a comment for you but I really can't think of anything about my job that was fun. That's not to say that I don't enjoy my job, because I really love what I do, I love bookkeeping and payroll. I like helping clients take their unorderly set of books and make them orderly. I like it when I can teach someone how to use their QuickBooks. But, I can't think of how I make it fun for me or my clients. I make it easy, but not necessarily fun. Maybe I'm just not creative enough to think of fun ways to make my job fun. But it is still enjoyable. Sorry I can't help you with any comments.

Thanks for the link to your blog. A good read.